Enlightened Minds Program (EMP)
- Are you someone who has a big vision about your life but don’t really know where to start?
- Would you like to create an impact but don’t have a network of people who would support you?
- Have you ever wondered why some people are living their lives in happiness, fulfillment and success, while the others are regretting and wondering why things are not happening for them?
- Are you confused about what should be the next steps in your life and career path?
What is EMP?
Enlightened Minds Program (EMP) is an experiential growth program designed for an exclusive group (Top 1%) of young individuals who are passionate about doing what they love and making a real impact in the world. We would like to invite you for an incredible opportunity to get to know yourself better, find the right tools to reach your goals, connect with enlightened minds, do what you love, get paid to play and create a better world around yourself.
It is a result of 20+ years of the combined experience of the Human Circle founders in the area of personal growth, mentorship, leadership development, consulting, recruitment, life coaching and soft skills training.
After this program you will:
- Have tools to help you get to know yourself better, find your strengths and explore your passion
- Ask the right questions about your interests, goals, career and life
- Understand different models of making money and being financially independent
- Know how to manage your own career and life in a fulfilling way
- Understand where you stand in the employment market and what steps to take to become more competitive
- Learn how to manage your personal brand and build influential connections to help you succeed
- Engage in developing habits for a happy and fulfilling life
This program is for you if:
- You would like to make your career/life more meaningful, fulfilling and passion driven
- You would like to proactively be in charge of your career and life throughout different circumstances and not be dependent on the employer, tests or external situations
- You are entering the job market soon and would like to be more competitive
- You would like to make a change in your career or in life
The Enlightened Minds Program includes the following 5 modules
Module 1 Be Your Own CEO
Module 2 Get Paid to Play
Module 3 Personal Brand Management
Module 4 The Genius Code
Module 5 My Purpose – My Legacy
The Enlightened Minds Program offers:
- 5 days of workshops (10 am to 4 pm) with expert personal growth trainers. All sessions are designed to facilitate experiential learning.
- Life Coaching/Career Counselling session with an internationally certified professional.
- Master classes with 4 amazing mentors and thought leaders with themes like design thinking, vision building, personal finance and networking for jobs.
- Evaluation tools, measurements and reports by some of the best profiling system organisations.
- Certification for the program.
- Free access to Young India Challenge.
- #DoWhatYouLove goodies and merchandise.
- A selective group of high potential people
(10-15 people per batch).
- Access to an exclusive network of like-minded people who practice the #DoWhatYouLove idea.
- Opportunities to work (internship/live project/fellowship/job) with startups/companies of our mentors.
- Opportunities to volunteer for NGOs in India and abroad.
- Opportunities to work on projects for the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
|Month 2017||Weekends (Sat or Sat-Sun)||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Application Deadline||Interviews Start||Orientation Day|
|Batch 1 July||24-28th July||26th June||Now||15th July|
|Batch 2 Aug||5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th Aug||8th July||Now||29th July|
|Batch 3 Nov||13-17th Nov||16th Oct||Now||4th Nov|
|Batch 4 Nov-Dec||25th, 26th Nov, 2nd, 3rd, 9th Dec||28th Oct||Now||18th Nov|
|Batch 5 Feb 2018||5-9th Feb||8th Jan||Now||27th Jan|
- Time: 10 am to 4 pm
- Venue: Awfis, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Application is free of cost
- Enlightened Minds Program Fee of Rs 7,500/- to be paid when accepted for the program. The fees can be paid in instalment.
- Need based scholarships are available
- Eligibility – High school students, under-grad/post-grad/recent-grad students, young professionals and entrepreneurs can apply. Applicants should demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the passion to do what they love
- Refer to schedule above and the application form for the dates, application deadline and other details about each EMP batch
- For any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wioleta Burdzy Seth
Trainer & Life Coach
Wioleta is a trainer and life coach from Poland. She is the co-founder and chief operating officer of Human Circle. She delivers personal growth, leadership and skill development workshops and coaching to a diverse set of audience. Previously she was a specialist in human resource areas like training, recruitment and learning and development. She has worked in several multi-national companies like Statoil and INDITEX (Zara etc).
Wioleta considers herself as a lifelong learner and has a variety of academic accomplishments to her credit:
- Masters in Social Psychology from University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Warsaw, Poland and KUL, Leuven, Belgium
- Certified trainer for ‘Active Learning Methods’ from Intra Poland – Centre for Help and Psychological Education
- Life coaching from Ericsson International, Canada.
Wioleta loves travelling and has been to more than 25 countries. After studying and working in several countries like Greece, Poland, Belgium, Great Britain and India, she is currently based in India and pursuing her mission to create an impact on the young generation. She is passionate about raising the self-awareness of individuals to follow their passion.
You can find out more about Wioleta from her social media links and contact her at email@example.com
Founder & Chief Happiness Officer, Human Circle
Kamal is an entrepreneur and a professional recruiter. He is the founder and chief happiness officer of Human Circle, an official organiser Startup Weekend, a public speaker and the creator of ‘Young India Challenge’. He speaks regularly at diverse youth, entrepreneurship and business events. Recently he was invited to speak at TEDx New Delhi where the focus of his talk was how we can together make the 21st century, a century of wisdom. He also works closely with some of the other upcoming start-ups as a consultant and mentor.
Kamal has also been on the interview panel for Mindvalley’s Awesomeness Fest (a global entrepreneurs’ festival) and the youth brand ambassador for Microsoft. He has invested the last 10 years in guiding the personal and professional experiences of students, young professionals and senior executives from around the world. He has been a professional recruiter and has interviewed more than 2000 individuals so far for fortune 500 companies (Nestle, Philips, Microsoft etc) and startups. He is passionate about driving #DoWhatYouLove movement globally. Kamal’s love for travel and curiosity to know diverse cultures has taken him to more than 20 countries so far. In his college days, Kamal was the President of AIESEC Delhi IIT. In 2010, Kamal was rated amongst one of the world’s top 100 most connected people on facebook.
You can find out more about Kamal from his social media links and contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMP mentors are some of the most distinguished individuals in their field of work. They come from extremely diverse backgrounds ranging from business, culture, social development, media, publishing, academics, startups, personal growth, dance and music and many more. The idea is to connect you with inspiring individuals who can connect with your passion and choice of career, guide you to make the right decisions and also offer some work opportunities to explore your areas of interest.
You can see the profiles of some of the mentors here.
I believe you guys are doing a wonderful, amazing and a much needed job by spreading the #DoWhatYouLove movement. Keep going!
One day this community will expand worldwide. Guys the work you all are doing is really great as it is changing the lives of the youth. You will definitely achieve great heights.
Very practical oriented program and positive atmosphere… Now I’m quite clear on how to approach what I love doing and what really matters when we are pursuing what we love…A BIG Thank you 🙂 for giving me this opportunity to be a part of it.
Very innovative initiative undertaken by Kamal sir and Wiola ma’am. Lots of fun activities and motivational speakers changed my personality for the good.
#DoWhatYouLove made us realize what we truly want in our life and the mentors who shared their stories really motivated us. I would recommend every student or any person who is not sure what to do with his/her life to attend it once. And the fun we had here and the friends…. No words to describe.
Really really really loved it…. Hats off to you! You created something so beautiful, we can not thank you enough. Man missing you guys already.
What I have learned in the past days taught me that I could do something but I was just sitting and complaining so now that being aside I want to inform you guys that each and every one of you have inspired me to the extent that I am starting a social movement in my city which will deal with the youth dealing with social pressure and depression. Just wish me luck guys. Hopefully one day I will be able to change at least one life. Thank you a lot Kamal Seth and Wioleta Burdzy Seth, you have started something really beautiful, which will go on until we can finish the problems and start making others happy.
#DoWhatYouLove – Just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for bringing about a beautiful change in my life. I was always scared of writing. But now, I do. I was earlier always stressed out thinking about my career and future. Now, I work happily. Thank you.